Rain Bootz, Salmon
- 100% waterproof: So their little toes stay dry and warm through endless puddle-jumping afternoons.
- Toxic-free rubber: No dangerous chemicals for your kid. These are free of dangerous toxins, PVC, phthalates, lead, flame retardants & formaldehyde.
- Warm and comfortable: The soft cotton lining makes these boots warm in colder weather. If you need extra warmth, add Rain Boot Liners to wear it all year round!
- CPMA-certified to help their developing feet: These have grippy rubber soles with no heel, certified by the Canadian Podiatric Medical Association to help strengthen your kid’s feet, support their lower back and avoid future back problems.
- Easy to put on, take off & clean: With an extra wide opening these are easy for little fingers to put on, while the all-rubber surface cleans in a pinch even after muddy days.
- All-vegan construction: No animal by-products were used in this product
0 stars based on 0 reviews