With the CodeGamer science kit from Thames & Kosmos, tweens and teens ages 10 and up can learn the language of code and the fundamentals of robotics while building and programming components that help them progress in a virtual reality.
- Learn to code by playing a video game
- Gaming: Use the sensors to control the game with this innovative gamepad
- Coding: Solve puzzles and challenges in the game and learn Arduino
- Making: Write your own programs and develop new application for the sensors
- Requires a tablet or smartphone running iOS or Android
- Winner of the 2017 Tech Toy of the Year Award
Ages 10 & Up